Thursday, August 4, 2011

NEWS OF BABIES CHINCHILLAS ADOPT

NEWS OF BABIES CHINCHILLAS ADOPT

IT IS HAPPY D TO HAVE NEWS

OUR SMALL ONES PROTECT

HAPPY FOR EACH ONE OF US

 

 

 

 

HERE THUS

A BABY CHINCHILLA

WILSON

WHO LEFT

FOR A BIRTHDAY IN JULY 2010

AND HERE THE MESSAGE

 

here is my small Wilson as soon as I open the cage it présipite under the settee. I dispute it but it makes as if I were not it but I laugh well. I am to send his messages to you because I have to look at rabbits and I saw a little place of paradise then I have thought of sending small message to you and of course Wilson makes you a large kiss.  Alice and Wilson     chinchilla.jpg

AND

J AI AN ANSWER TO BE GIVEN

OR THIS PRETTY BABY CHINCHILLA WAS WILSON?????

C OF RIGHT-HAND SIDE YOUR BABY WAS THAT

VERY NICE AND LUKE-WARM THAN HIS/HER BROTHER

BEBES-CHINCHILLAS.JPG

ONE WANTS TO RE-EXAMINE IT VERY ANY BABY

clikiciAni

 

MOM CHINCHILLA GOES VERY WELL AND ALWAYS IN RTT

AND SAME SEPARATE MY COUPLE CHINCHILLAS   NO CONCERN FOR THEIR MORAL AND TO BE WELL

 

 

 

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger…

No comments:

Post a Comment