Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sticker with the hook…


Wednesday June 22, 2011 3 22 /06 /Juin /2011 22:48

Sticker with the hook…

Not, not I did not lose the spirit… it is right by looking at the sticker in the waiting room of the speech therapist of my daughter that this idea came to me from tree…

 

It is the topic of Serial Crocheteuses N° 92, lodged by Greenye.

 

L-tree-SC.JPG

 

I would see still two well or three “stems” but I have lack of time (I am already quite glad to have been able to do that with all the SC which I râtés…).  In short, it is my tree of life: there is the sun, the flowers, a bird's nest (if, so under the sheet…), an apple…. and my tree of welcome since, white zone I oblige it hung on the stage!

 

Inspiration “tree”: Lichen by Carol Hummel

 

carol-Hummel.jpg

 

This week the trees push like mushrooms and it is to be seen absolutely at Greenye.

 

 

 

Good hook!!

 


Appointment on Hellocoton!

No comments:

Post a Comment